WHAT YOU GET
- 8 Streaming HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Printable class resources, including a stitch guide and granny square blanket pattern
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers to student questions from instructor Kim Werker
- Closed captioning available (web only)
Learn the stitches, tools and techniques you need to get started with crochet! Join author and popular blogger Kim Werker as she provides step-by-step instruction for getting started from selecting the right yarn and deciphering tricky yarn labels to properly holding your hook and working yarn. You’ll love Kim’s down-to-earth approach as she teaches you a basic chain stitch and demonstrates single, double and half-double crochet and the slip stitch! Learn how to work in rows, keep your crochet on track and troubleshoot rows gone wrong. Then, learn three different ways to get started working in the round and become comfortable reading patterns! Finally, combine your new skills to create a charming granny square blanket youll be proud to display or give.
Please note to see more information and view the preview of the course you will be directed to our partner site.